Overnight Therapy for Heel Pain Associated with Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Tight Calves
ProStretch® NightSock™ helps alleviate heel pain associated with plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, calf muscle cramps and runners’ cramps. By keeping your foot in a slightly flexed position, the night sock comfortably elongates the muscles and soft tissues of the calf and foot, speeding up recovery while you sleep.
Features & Benefits:
- Adjustable straps – allows for stretch and flex of foot to be progressed overtime to prevent discomfort and injury
- Holds foot in a semi flexed position – keeping muscles and tendons relaxed and slightly stretched to prevent tightening and pain especially in the morning
- Shorter sock made of soft, lightweight, breathable material – keeps foot and leg cool during the night
- Exclusive toe support included – provides enhanced toe comfort
- Low profile hook & loop fasteners – won’t snag sheets and blankets
Gradual Stretching of Muscles & Soft Tissues
Adjustable straps allow for customized stretching of muscles and tendons. By increasing the tension of the stretch each week by 1/2 inch flexibility improves as your foot reaches a 90º angle at the ankle. If you experience discomfort, release tension and proceed at a lesser degree stretch with toe pointed.
Day + Night = Complete Therapy
Combine regular stretching with ProStretch Plus during the day with supportive stretch at night from ProStretch NightSock for a complete therapy solution for plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, tight calves or muscle cramps.